1. Sapraemic and septicaemic conditions when best selected remedy fails to relieve or permanently improve ; onset of septic fevers with chill beginning in back, or general chill ; pulse very rapid, small, wiry ; may be out of all proportion to temperature ; distinct consciousness of a heart.
2. Bed feels hard ; parts lain on feel sore and bruised, causing great restlessness.
3. All excretions horribly offensive.
4. Tongue, large flabby, fiery-red, clean, smooth as if varnished ; tastes sweetish, very foetid.
5. Constipation with complete inertia ; obstinate from impaction ; in fevers ; stool large, black, carrion like or small, black balls.
Dr. AG ClarkePyrogenium
by Dr. AG Clarke ( Author at Homeopathy Books Online )
Posted on September 11th, 2012 at 8:28 am.
Last updated on September 16th, 2012 at 4:55 pm.
Find more from homeopathic books on: Clarke’s Pentachords
Keywords: Constipation, Fever, Obstinate