1. First stage of inflammatory diseases before exudation takes place ; heat with soft, full quick pulse (lacks Aconit tension) ; thirst ; sweating does not > pains ; in mucous inflammations discharge gen. blood streaked.
2. Complaints from taking cold or suppressed perspiration, especially inflammation of mucous tracts ; special affinity for lungs and stomach.
3. Tendency to sudden local congestions, especially in pale anaemic persons.
4. Hæmorrhages ; bright blood from any outlet.
5. Articular rheumatism with fever, shooting pains < movements yet sometimes > gentle motion ; < 4-6 a.m. and p.m.
Dr. AG ClarkeFerrum Phosphoricum
by Dr. AG Clarke ( Author at Homeopathy Books Online )
Posted on September 16th, 2012 at 5:11 pm.
Find more from homeopathic books on: Clarke’s Pentachords
Keywords: Fever, Rheumatism