1. Complaints of old age or prematurely old-looking persons, even children ; broken-down constitutions especially from abuse of alcohol or from mercurio-syphilitic dyscrasia.
2. Disposition to constant and rapid motion ; “seems as if she could walk for ever”
3. Bone diseases especially long bones ; caries with thin, excoriating discharge ; of mastoid process ; bone fistulae especially dental and lachrymal.
4. Varicose veins and ulcers ; bedsores ; naevi ; old cicatrices which become red, itching, and threaten ulceration.
5. General resemblance to Silica but modality reversed < heat, > cold.
Dr. AG ClarkeFluoricum Acidum
by Dr. AG Clarke ( Author at Homeopathy Books Online )
Posted on September 16th, 2012 at 5:10 pm.
Find more from homeopathic books on: Clarke’s Pentachords
Keywords: Caries, Itching, Ulceration