1. Cardiac diseases with great anxiety ; dyspnoea, sudden sensation as if heart stood still ; pulse feeble, irregular, fluttering, intermittent or extremely slow ; any motion especially rising from bed or chair causes rapid, weak jerky pulse and sometimes cyanosis, even syncope.
2. Patient low-spirited, tearful ; likes consolation ; anxiety even apart from heart disease.
3. Dropsies ; all forms of cardiac origin.
4. Liver disorders. with enlargement and induration ; jaundice ; urine scanty, high-coloured ; stools ashy white ; soreness liver region.
5. Seminal weakness with weak heart ; involuntary emissions at night with or without dreams ; also acute prostatic troubles.
Notes : Antidoted by alcohol therefore use the Succus rather than the tincture.
Never given Digitalis to slow the pulse in pneumonias, etc.
Dr. AG ClarkeDigitalis
by Dr. AG Clarke ( Author at Homeopathy Books Online )
Posted on September 16th, 2012 at 5:16 pm.
Find more from homeopathic books on: Clarke’s Pentachords
Keywords: Anxiety, Heart disease, Induration, Jaundice, Pneumonia, Weakness