1. Prostration with nervous trembling particularly as a result of mental strain and loss of sleep.
2. Patient ill-natured, angry, spiteful ; mentally and physically oversensitive.
3. Cramps, convulsions and spasmodic affections generally. Clonic spasms beginning in fingers and toes. Epilepsies without any clear symptoms or where aura begins in knees and ascends.
4. Paralysis especially of flexor muscles (extensors- Plumb.) ; also of tongue.
5. Symptoms appear periodically and in groups.
6, Cholera and choleric conditions ; body, cold, skin blue, collapse ; violent cramps abdomen and extremities.
7. Repercussion of eruptions ; skin dusky, no rash but cerebral symptoms especially convulsions.
8. Spasmodic respiratory troubles especially whooping cough ; long-continued paroxysms with difficult breathing, cyanosis and violent vomiting.
9. Gurgling sound as of water poured out a bottle when drinking or coughing.
10. Modalities ; < cold air, contact, before menstrual period nausea, vomiting and cough > drink of cold water (Caust.).
Note : Cuprum Aceticum is to be preferred where a more rapid action is desired.
Keynote : Spasms.
Dr. AG ClarkeCuprum Metallicum
by Dr. AG Clarke ( Author at Homeopathy Books Online )
Posted on September 16th, 2012 at 5:18 pm.
Find more from homeopathic books on: Clarke's Decachords
Keywords: Cholera, Cough, Nausea, Oversensitive, Paralysis, Prostration, Vomiting, Whooping Cough