1. Rheumatic, gouty diathesis ; old people ; constitutions suffering from abuse of alcohol.
2. Discontent and peevishness.
3. Alternating complaints, e.g. haemoptysis and rheumatism ; also symptoms appearing diagonally especially upper left and lower right (Ant. t., Agar., Stram. ; upper right lower left – Brom., Medorr., Phos., etc.).
4. Contusions especially about the eye ; patient bruises easily ; long-remaining discoloration after injuries. Punctured wounds including insect bites especially of mosquitoes (locally and internally).
5. Rheumatic and arthritic complaints ; beginning lower limbs and ascending ; first feet then hands ; small joints mostly affected ; painful nodosities ; rarely useful if heat and swelling ; pains < motion, night, warmth of bed ; sometimes > only when holding feet in ice-water.
6. Skin eruptions ; papular, eczematous ; in habitual drunkards ; especially face and forehead ; chronic eruptions with violent itching especially feet and ankles < scratching warmth of bed.
7. Emphysemas and bronchitis of the aged < hot rooms ; spasmodic coughs.
8. Hemorrhages especially of bright-red blood ; intra ocular hemorrhage.
9. Pains sticking, tearing or throbbing ; rapidly change locality.
10. Patient lacks vital heat ; always cold yet pains < heat especially of bed, > cool applications.
Dr. AG ClarkeLedum Palustre
by Dr. AG Clarke ( Author at Homeopathy Books Online )
Posted on September 15th, 2012 at 11:13 pm.
Find more from homeopathic books on: Clarke's Decachords
Keywords: Bronchitis, Cough, Eczema, Emphysema, Gout, Itching, Peevish, Rheumatism