1. Scrofulous children are most sensitive to this remedy : blonde type.
2. Great praecordial anxiety and restlessness.
3. Sudden and complete prostration of the vital forces ; hippocratic face, husky voice, etc., even after surgical operations.
4. Body surface cold yet patient does not feel cold and cannot bear covering (with less suddenness, Secale).
5. Initial stages of cholera, colds, etc., before discharges are established.
6. Colic, cramps and convulsions with mental anguish.
7. Pains disappear when thinking of them (rev. Calc. phos., etc.).
8. Sudden retrocession of eruptions or suppression of discharges.
9. Antidotes most vegetable poisons including tobacco, mushrooms, etc.
10. Complaints > open air ; profuse sweat.
Notes. Best administered as Rubini’s tincture on sugar :
Keynote : Collapse.
Advisable to keep this drug away from all others owing to its antidotal action.
Dr. AG ClarkeCamphora
by Dr. AG Clarke ( Author at Homeopathy Books Online )
Posted on September 18th, 2012 at 4:08 pm.
Find more from homeopathic books on: Clarke's Decachords
Keywords: Anxiety, Cholera, Colic, Prostration