1. Wounds of all kinds especially cuts or lacerations of soft parts ; with or without loss of substance ; promotes healthy granulation and prevents excessive suppuration ; after surgical operations.
2. Old, neglected, offensive wounds, threatening gangrene ; much sloughing of soft parts.
3. Rupture of muscles or tendons, with much soreness and pain ; compound fractures.
4. Ulcers of various kinds with excessive discharge of pus ; painful as if beaten.
5. Exhaustion from loss of blood and excessive pain.
Note : Use locally and internally.
Locally the Succus is the best preparation.