1. Low, septic fevers with great prostration and muttering delirium ; face dark red ; vacant, stupid, even besotted expression
2. Great mental confusion ; sensation of divided personality expressed in various ways, e.g. body feels scattered, tries to collect the pieces. Concentration difficult (falls asleep while being spoken to or while answering question).
3. Numbness and soreness ; aching, bruised, sore feeling all over ; bed feels too hard (Arn.).
4. Putrescence of all discharges, secretions and exhalations.
5. Absence of acute pain.
6. Drowsiness and languor ; restless sleep.
7. Mouth and tongue very dry in fevers ; tongue at first white with red papillae and red edges ; later, yellow brown centre, edges dark red and shining ; then brown, parched, cracked and ulcerated ; sordes.
8. Frequent, loose, dark, acrid, offensive, debilitating stools (Ars.).
9. Ulceration of mucous membranes especially of fauces ; with dark-red appearance, absence of pain ; can swallow only liquids.
10. No marked reaction to temperature though gen. some cold ; gen. < movement ; on waking.
Note : An acute and sub-acute remedy.
Dr. AG ClarkeBaptisia
by Dr. AG Clarke ( Author at Homeopathy Books Online )
Posted on September 24th, 2012 at 7:41 am.
Find more from homeopathic books on: Clarke's Decachords
Keywords: Confusion, Delirium, Fever, Muttering delirium, Numbness, Personality, Prostration, Ulceration