1. Sanguine, ruddy persons with dark hair and eyes ; old people ; scrofulous or mercurio-syphilitic subjects.
2. Profound melancholia with desire for death and suicidal tendencies ; often connected with liver troubles in men ; with uterine troubles in women.
3. Specially adapted to pining boys, low-spirited, lifeless. lacking vim ; testes undeveloped.
4. Hypersensitiveness ; to contradiction, to pain ; of the special senses.
5. Ailments resulting from strong mental emotions. 6. Intense, deep seated boring pains < night.
7. Caries of bones, especially nasal, palatine and mastoid, with deep ulceration and horribly offensive discharges.
8. Interstitial changes in various organs, especially heart, liver and kidneys.
9. Hemiopia ; sees only lower half of objects.
10. Modalities ; < cold, damp weather ; sunset to sunrise ; warmth of bed ; at menstrual period.
Dr. AG ClarkeAurum
by Dr. AG Clarke ( Author at Homeopathy Books Online )
Posted on September 24th, 2012 at 12:50 pm.
Find more from homeopathic books on: Clarke's Decachords
Keywords: Caries, Hemiopia, Ulceration