1. Strumous constitutions : children and girls who become awkward especially in handling things ; hysterical women.
2. Anxiety with tearful restlessness ; impaired memory and absent-mindedness in elderly persons.
3. Oedematous swellings, serous effusions, and urticaria.
4. Pains burning, darting, stinging > cold (rev. Ars.).
5. General soreness and sensitiveness of body surface < touch or pressure especially uterine and ovarian regions ; constriction disliked ; weary, bruised feeling.
6. Marked restlessness (physical causes) without > to symptoms.
7. Great drowsiness ; sleep much disturbed by pain or anxious dreams ; sopor interrupted by piercing screams (meningitis).
8. Thirstlessness in nearly all complaints especially dropsical conditions.
9. Ailments right-sided or travel from right to left.
10. Patients < all forms of heat ; general < 4-6 p.m. < sleep.
Notes. Slow-acting remedy.
In acute conditions wait an hour or two.
Low potencies should not be given during pregnancy.
Keynote : Oedema.