1. Dark, spare withered-looking subjects ; disposition gen. mild and cheerful.
2. Attacks of depression. Loss of memory ; time passes slowly.
3. Great dryness of all mucous membranes (except female genitalia) with sense of constriction.
4. Abnormal appetite, craving for indigestible things ; potatoes disagree.
5. Inactivity of the rectum ; no desire and no ability until large accumulation, even soft stool requires great straining ; stool hard and knotty or soft, clayey and adhesive,
6. Leucorrhoea, acrid, transparent, profuse, running down to the heels (Syph.) < daytime ; gen. assoc. delayed, scanty menses after which patient physically and mentally exhausted.
7. Paralytic weakness of lower limbs with great heaviness and lack of co-ordination ; “must sit down” ; also with burning pain especially in the back.
8. Chronic throat conditions, “every cold settles in the throat”.
9. Skin eruptions < winter ; intolerable itching < warmth of bed ; < starchy foods and all irritating things (salt, pepper, etc.).
10. Modalities. Patient chilly < cold except headache ; at new and full moon ; on alternate days ; > eating.
Notes. A chronic of Bryonia.
Slow but long-acting chronic remedy.
Dr. AG ClarkeAlumina
by Dr. AG Clarke ( Author at Homeopathy Books Online )
Posted on October 1st, 2012 at 3:25 pm.
Find more from homeopathic books on: Clarke's Decachords
Keywords: Depression, Headache, Itching, Weakness