1. Worn-out constitutions ; from inebriety ; from bilious or intermittent fevers.
2. Diseases characterized by intense aching pains in bones as if broken, and bruised feeling all over the body surface.
3. Intermittent fevers ; bone pains before and during chill ; violent headache ; vomiting, from drink of water, of bile as chill passes off ; thirst begins several hours before chill, continues during chill and heat ; sweating stage almost or entirely wanting.
4. Influenzas with symptoms as (2) ; painful soreness in eyeballs, much sneezing, coryza, hacking cough ; prostration, etc.
5. Pains come suddenly and go suddenly.
Dr. AG ClarkeEupatorium Perfoliatum
by Dr. AG Clarke ( Author at Homeopathy Books Online )
Posted on September 16th, 2012 at 5:14 pm.
Find more from homeopathic books on: Clarke’s Pentachords
Keywords: Coryza, Cough, Fever, Headache, Influenza, Intermittent fever, Prostration, Sneezing, Vomiting