1. Subjects with specific history whose chancres-have been treated by local means resulting in many years of suffering, especially with skin and throat troubles ; also congenital syphilis.
2. Weakness or loss of memory, especially for names ; feels as if going insane ; terrible dread of the night season owing to aggravation of all symptoms then ; despairs of recovery.
3. In syphilitic affections when best selected remedy fails to relieve or permanently improve.
4. Great falling of the hair.
5. Pains increase and decrease gradually ; shift locality < night.
6. Craving for alcohol in any form ; hereditary tendency to alcoholism ; constipation the rule.
7. Eruptions of the skin ; dull red, copper-coloured spots becoming blue when patient is cold.
8. Leucorrhoea ; profuse, soaks through napkin and runs down to the heels (Alumina).
9. Rheumatic complaints especially of shoulder or at insertion of deltoid, < raising arm laterally.
10. Modality : always < twilight to daylight (rev, Medorrhinum).
Dr. AG ClarkeSyphilinum
by Dr. AG Clarke ( Author at Homeopathy Books Online )
Posted on September 8th, 2012 at 11:37 am.
Find more from homeopathic books on: Clarke's Decachords
Keywords: Alcoholism, Constipation, Syphilis, Weakness