1. The gastric symptoms predominate in nearly all complaints ; violent and persistent nausea not > vomiting.
2. Morose irritability with pale, drawn face and hollow eyes encircled with dark rings. Children readily cry and scream and have vague, indefinite longings.
3. Alimentary disorders ; aversion from all food with vomiting of tenacious, white glairy mucus ; tongue usually clean ; stomach feels as if “hanging relaxed” ; after indulgence in rich, fat foods (Puls.) or sweets, ices, etc. (Ars.) ; salivation (Merc., lod.).
4. Diarrhoeas and dysentery ; char. Stools : (a) fermented, foamy like yeast, (b) grass green, mucous or watery, (c) slimy with more or less blood.
5. Respiratory complaints ; violent dyspnoea with wheezing, anxious respiration, or dry, spasmodic cough ; great accumulation of mucus (fine rales) yet nothing comes up.
6. Active or passive haemorrhages of bright arterial blood ; in gushes from all orifices.
7. Obstinate Malarias with no regularly defined stages ; after abuse of quinine ; will often bring out the true drug picture.
8. Pains as if bones all torn to pieces.
9. Intense irritation of the skin with uncontrollable desire to scratch.
10. Patient sensitive to every change of weather- – heat and cold ; moist, winds.
Keynote : Nausea.
Dr. AG ClarkeIpecacuanha
by Dr. AG Clarke ( Author at Homeopathy Books Online )
Posted on September 16th, 2012 at 8:18 am.
Find more from homeopathic books on: Clarke's Decachords
Keywords: Cough, Dysentery, Nausea, Obstinate, Vomiting, Wheezing