1. Bad effects of brain or spinal concussion ; especially headache with sensation as if being lifted up high into air.
2. Punctured, incised or lacerated wounds, especially of parts rich in sentient nerves as fingers, toes, matrices of nails ; intense pain and soreness ; injuries from treading on nails, splinters, etc. ; prevents tetanus ; useful after amputations.
3. Spinal affections, traumatic or otherwise, with extreme sensitiveness of cervical vertebrae to touch, patient screams if approached ; slightest motion of neck or arm extorts cries.
4. Consequences of shock or fright ; shell shock ; neurasthenia after injuries or surgical operations.
5. Neuralgias, especially when no other remedy seems specially indicated ; parts excessively painful and sore ; < change of weather. Neuritis.
Dr. AG ClarkeHypericum
by Dr. AG Clarke ( Author at Homeopathy Books Online )
Posted on September 16th, 2012 at 8:59 am.
Find more from homeopathic books on: Clarke’s Pentachords
Keywords: Concussion, Headache, Neuralgia, Neurasthenia, Neuritis, Tetanus