1. Thin, choleric, emotional subjects deficient in vital reaction ; extremes of life and young people of nervous, sanguine temperament.
2. Violent manias, deliriums, with anger and rage ; habits dirty and destructive especially to clothes ; attacks often alt. sullen silence ; may be religious excitement.
3. Sudden collapse with cold sweat especially on forehead ; hippocratic features, etc. ; coldness and blueness of body surface yet covering does not > but rather < .
4. Acute, violent vomiting and purging ; stools gen. watery, greenish, flaky ; with cramps and cutting colic ; in choleraic diseases ; from cold ; from fruit, vegetables ; especially suddenly at night in summer. More chronic states have constipation with much straining.
5. All discharges are copious (vomit, urine, motions, sweat, etc.).
6. Intense thirst with desire for large quantities of cold drinks.
7. Local frigidities ; icy coldness of vertex, etc., yet often sense of internal burning.
8. Neuralgias, headaches and dysmenorrhoeas with prostration, even vomiting and cold sweat ; < heat ; pain compels patient to walk about yet no >. Dysmenorrhoea with violent emotional disturbances. Rheumatic pains < during wet weather ; < warmth of bed.
9. Cardiac troubles after severe or prolonged illness ; pulse slow and weak, thready ; blood pressure low (cases where Crataegus so often valuable) ; frequent faintings ; red face turns pale on sitting up suddenly.
10. Modalities ; < night ; < motion ; < drinking ; < before and during discharges ; < after fright.
Keynote : Violence.
Dr. AG ClarkeVeratrum Album
by Dr. AG Clarke ( Author at Homeopathy Books Online )
Posted on September 8th, 2012 at 11:32 am.
Find more from homeopathic books on: Clarke's Decachords
Keywords: Cholera, Colic, Constipation, Delirium, Headache, Mania, Neuralgia, Prostration, Vomiting