1. Women and children of nervous, hysterical temperament ; old people.
2. Rapid change of moods ; absent-mindedness, loss of memory ; thoughts vanish while writing ; talking, etc. ; sense of double personality ; visionary dreamy states ; indifference.
3. Hypersensitiveness to all external stimuli.
4. Great drowsiness with nearly all complaints ; dizziness and disposition to faint.
5. Marked dryness of all mucous membranes especially of mouth, tongue and throat without thirst ; also dry skin which rarely sweats.
6. Enormous distension of abdomen during or just after every meal ; without much pain ; everything seems to turn, to gas.
7. Complaints of pregnancy ; e.g. hysteria, toothache, vomiting, cough, diarrhoea.
8. Spasmodic affections ; tonic followed by clonic spasms.
9. Haemorrhages, especially menorrhagia of thick, dark blood.
10. Modalities : Patient < cold, wet and windy weather ; cold food, water and washing ; least emotional excitement ; > warmth generally.
Dr. AG ClarkeNux Moschata
by Dr. AG Clarke ( Author at Homeopathy Books Online )
Posted on September 12th, 2012 at 4:06 pm.
Find more from homeopathic books on: Clarke's Decachords
Keywords: Cough, Double personality, Hysteria, Menorrhagia, Mood, Personality, Pregnancy, Toothache, Vomiting