1. Plethoric persons inclined to obesity and subject to sudden congestions of the head ; happy when well, violent when sick.
2. Brain symptoms predominate ; (a) wild delirium ; fantastic illusions or rage with destructive mania ; (b) constant moaning, starting or jumping in or on going to sleep, even to springing out of bed.
3. Hyperaesthesia of all the senses ; every stimulus almost intolerable.
4. Acute local inflammations with sudden onset and rapid course, before products have formed ; especially of peritoneum.
5. Fevers with dry, burning hot skin, sweat only on covered parts, smooth, shiny, scarlet surface ; flushed face, sparkling eyes with dilated pupils ; throbbing carotids ; pulse rapid and full but not tense.
6. Severe, paroxysmal pains of various kinds but gen. throbbing ; sudden onset, indefinite course, sudden decline, often < lying down (except joint pains), < heat.
7. Dryness of mucous membranes especially of throat.
8. Great bearing down in the female organs ; menses premature and profuse, flow bright red and hot.
9. Ailments predominantly right-sided.
10. Patient chilly. < cold but < heat of sun ; < night or 3 p.m. to 3 a.m. ; every stimulus, least jar of bed, > wrapping up. warmth ; resting in semi-recumbent position : lying on unaffected side.
Notes : Chronic : Calc. carb.
Action swift but not very prolonged.
Suitable for acute and sub-acute condition..
Do not give low potencies to nursing mothers.
Dr. AG ClarkeBelladonna
by Dr. AG Clarke ( Author at Homeopathy Books Online )
Posted on September 24th, 2012 at 7:38 am.
Find more from homeopathic books on: Clarke's Decachords
Keywords: Delirium, Fever, Mania, Obesity