1. Diseases of elderly persons with marked venous plethora ; feeble circulation, no vital heat ; want of energy ; dislikes conversation and company.
2. Glands, indurated, swollen, even ulcerated ; with lancinating, burning pains ; tendency to malignancy ; scirrhus, bluish appearance, especially axillary, mammary and inguinal glands.
3. Discharges gen. offensive and always exhausting ; e.g. during menstruation so weak can hardly speak.
4. Joints and muscles weak ; sprains and strains on slight exertion.
5. Modalities : < open, dry, cold air, after shaving (ctr. Bromium).
Additions by Dr. Anil Singhal – Cancer, Debility, Weakness
Dr. AG ClarkeCarbo Animalis
by Dr. AG Clarke ( Author at Homeopathic Books )
Posted on September 18th, 2012 at 4:06 pm.
Last updated on September 25th, 2012 at 4:05 am.
Find more from homeopathic books on: Clarke’s Pentachords
Keywords: Cancer, Debility, Weakness