1. Fear of death (more persistent than in Aconite) especially in plethoric persons subject to local congestions.
2. Constrictive sensation as of hoop in various organs ; of whole body as if caged, each wire being twisted tighter and tighter ; with numbness.
3. Cardiac troubles, acute and chronic, with characteristic constriction ; heart feels as if rapidly clasped and unclasped by an iron hand, preventing normal movement ; oppression of breathing.
4. Haemorrhages ; from nose, lungs, stomach, uterus, bladder, etc.
5. Intermittent fevers with regular periodicity, especially every day at the same hour ; with anguish, oppressed breathing, etc.
Additions by Dr. Anil Singhal – Heart disease
Dr. AG ClarkeCactus Grandiflorus
by Dr. AG Clarke ( Author at Homeopathic Books )
Posted on September 18th, 2012 at 4:11 pm.
Last updated on September 22nd, 2012 at 11:43 am.
Find more from homeopathic books on: Clarke’s Pentachords
Keywords: Fever, Heart disease, Intermittent fever, Numbness