1. Phlegmatic indolent persons ; old people ; women near climaxis ; tendency to local congestions.
2. Periodic and alternating complaints ; e.g. congestive headache in winter, diarrhoea in summer.
3. Diarrhoea spluttery, immediately after eating and drinking (Croton) ; drives out of bed early a.m. (Sulphur) ; abdominal distension with rumbling and colic before and during stool > passing flatus and stool but prostration and sweating.
4. Constipation, solid stool passes without exertion or unnoticed ; passage of mucus in jelly-like lumps. Haemorrhoids protrude like bunch of grapes after each stool with bleeding, bearing down, itching, burning, > cold applications.
5. Modalities ; < hot, dry weather ; < walking and standing, > open air ; > cool applications.
Dr. AG ClarkeAloe Socotrina
by Dr. AG Clarke ( Author at Homeopathic Books )
Posted on October 1st, 2012 at 3:27 pm.
Find more from homeopathic books on: Clarke’s Pentachords
Keywords: Climaxis, Colic, Constipation, Headache, Itching, Prostration