1. Cachectic, emaciated persons whose constitutions have broken down through stress of life ; vitality deficient. circulation poor ; nervous exhaustion from overwork.
2. Soporous conditions of the mind ; child repeats everything said to it.
3. Hypersensitiveness to external stimuli.
4. General trembling assoc. with chronic diseases ; weakness and trembling of extremities especially lower limbs ; legs or feet extremely fidgety (of hands – Kalium bromatum) ; varicose conditions (Pulsatilla).
5. Incipient brain troubles especially from suppressed eruptions ; sudden alarming symptoms follow disappearances of eruption.
6. Discharges and eruptions difficult owing to weakness of patient but they always > ; menstrual flow > all her symptoms (e.g. neuralgia of left ovary).
7. Convulsions with pale face ; no heat (ctr. Belladonna) ; automatic muscular movements ; twitchings and jerkings especially during sleep at night ; child rolls head from side to side.
8. Spinal affections with burning whole length of spine ; also dull backache much < sitting.
9. Ravenous hunger especially at 11 a.m. ; sinking sensation (Sulphur) ; great greediness when eating.
10. Modalities : < cold ; < evenings ; < mental and physical exertion ; < wine and other strong stimulants (and knows it) ; < milk ; < sugar ; > camphor.
Notes : Inimical to Chamomilla, Nux vomica, sometimes chronic of Ignatia.
Dr. AG ClarkeZincum Metallicum
by Dr. AG Clarke ( Author at Homeopathic Books )
Posted on September 8th, 2012 at 11:25 am.
Find more from homeopathic books on: Clarke's Decachords
Keywords: Backache, Fidgety, Itching, Neuralgia, Weakness