1. Persons with sandy hair, pale face, blue eyes, sedentary habit ; slow, gentle, yielding, emotional temperament. Anaemic, chlorotic women ; girls in their teens ; often overdosed with iron, quinine and other “tonics” ; subject to styes and varicosis.
2. Great changeableness both of patient and symptoms ; prevailing mood of melancholy with tearfulness, weeps when detailing symptoms ; self-pity ; likes consolation sentimental especially at twilight ; full of strange ideas especially in the religious sphere ; submissive yet at times peculiarly obstinate, easily upset, etc., never pugnacious (ctr. Nux vomica).
3. Acute or sub-acute catarrhal conditions ; discharges copious, creamy, yellow or greenish-yellow, thick and bland (Leucorrhea may be acrid).
4. Drawing, tearing pains ; erratic, rapidly shift locality ; with characteristic modalities ; accompanied by chilliness yet cool air >.
5. Thirstlessness with nearly all complaints yet dryness of the mouth especially a.m. (rev. Mercurius).
6. Gastro-intestinal complaints from overloading the stomach ; from eating rich foods, fat, pork, etc. ; from fruit, cold things, ices ; thickly coated white tongue ; hates fat, likes sour things and things not good for her ; diarrhoeic stools, very changeable no two alike.
7. Various menstrual disorders ; periods irregular, gen. delayed and scanty ; flow intermits and only or during daytime ; derangements at puberty in chlorotic girls ; amenorrhoea especially from getting feet wet, also ailments resulting there from. A valuable remedy during pregnancy and after.
8. One-sided complaints especially sweats.
9. Sleeplessness ; evening and first part of night but sleeps late into the morning ; weaker the longer she lies (ctr. Nux vomica).
10. Modalities ; < warmth especially warm rooms ; > gentle motion in cool open air, yet may complain of chilliness ; > cold applications ; < twilight to midnight ; lying left or painless side, abuse of tea.
Notes : Silica the chronic remedy in nearly all complaints.
Keynote : Instability.
Dr. AG ClarkePulsatilla
by Dr. AG Clarke ( Author at Homeopathic Books )
Posted on September 11th, 2012 at 8:29 am.
Find more from homeopathic books on: Clarke's Decachords
Keywords: Leucorrhea, Melancholy, Mood, Obstinate, Pregnancy