1. Subjects withered, old-looking through disease, especially after unusual or, long-continued mental exertion ; children.
2. Hypochondriasis ; lacks self-confidence ; apprehensive, hurried, discontented ; time passes slowly ; suicidal impulses.
3. General debility with nervous tremors.
4. Strange sensations ; (a) of expansion in various parts, (b) as of splinter, especially in the throat, (c) as if objects project towards the patient.
5. Catarrhal conditions of the mucous membranes ; profuse, muco-purulent discharges (Puls.) and ulceration.
6. Gastric ailments with much flatulence and violent difficult belchings ; < food ; great craving for sweets which <.
7. Diarrhoeas ; psychic (Gels.) ; catarrhal, spluttering, grass-green, < drinking, sweets ; also dysentery, advanced cases.
8. Spinal complaints ; sensitiveness of the spine ; defective co-ordination of muscles especially of lower limbs ; lightning-like pains ; epileptiform convulsions ; paralysis.
9. Metrorrhagia with nervous erethism at climaxis.
10. Patient < heat, must have fresh air yet chilly when uncovered ; < mental exertion ; at menstrual period ; pains especially headache < dancing > tight pressure ; backache > standing.
Dr. AG ClarkeArgentum Nitricum
by Dr. AG Clarke ( Author at Homeopathic Books )
Posted on September 25th, 2012 at 4:00 pm.
Find more from homeopathic books on: Clarke's Decachords
Keywords: Backache, Belching, Climaxis, Debility, Dysentery, Flatulence, Headache, Hypochondriasis, Metrorrhagia, Paralysis, Tremor, Ulceration